The award-winning microchip pet solutions made by SureFlap provide security and flexibility in contemporary pet homes by using the pet's already-installed, veterinary-implanted microchip as an electronic door key. All across the world, veterinarians suggest SureFlap devices given that they are compatible with all microchip formats.
The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap is ideal for households with several cats since it keeps stray animals out while allowing your own cats varied access options.
DualScan technology allows you to keep certain cats indoors while giving your other cats the freedom to come and go as they choose because it reads a cat's microchip both when they enter and depart the house. It is simple to modify a pet's entry or exit permissions whenever necessary. Many current cat flaps can be swapped out for the DualScan Microchip Cat Flap.
If a cat that must be kept indoors escapes through an open window, the safety mode of the cat flap ensures that the cat can return to the house through the cat flap.
- Prevents undesirable visitors from entering the property, the cat flap only opens when a registered cat's microchip is scanned when the owner returns
- Perfect for households with one or more cats because it can store up to 32 pet IDs in its memory
- One button push is all it takes to programme the cat flap's memory with the identify of your pet
- Battery-operated - Requires 4 AA batteries (available separately), which can last for up to a year, and when the batteries need to be changed, a low battery indication light flashes
- Overcome the microchip-operated lock using the four-way manual lock on the front of the cat flap
- Simple to install
- Able to be fitted in walls, UPVC, glass, and wooden doors
- To finish glass or wall installations, fitting accessories can be purchased separately