The award-winning microchip pet solutions made by SureFlap provide security and flexibility in contemporary pet homes by using the pet's already-installed, veterinary-implanted microchip as an electronic door key.
All across the world, veterinarians suggest SureFlap devices because they are compatible with all microchip formats.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door, which is made for large cats and small dogs, has a curfew mode that allows you to set the door to lock and unlock at specific times. This feature is perfect for dog owners who want to let their dogs out for a quick bathroom break or for cat owners who prefer to keep their pet inside during specific hours of the day or night. The Microchip Pet Door prevents stray animals from entering the house, which can be a major source of worry and inconvenience for both you and your pet and is a feature shared by all products in the SureFlap pet door line.
- When a registered pet returns home, the pet door only unlocks for that pet's microchip
- Hold up to 32 pet identities in memory
- One button press is all it takes to enter your pet's information into the pet door's memory
- The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is also compatible with the SureFlap RFID Collar Tag (one is provided with the product) for animals who are not microchipped
- A low battery indication is built into the integrated LCD screen of the pet door, which is powered by four C cell batteries (available separately). You can override the microchip-activated lock with a four-way manual lock
- The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door may be put into glass and walls as well as wooden and uPVC doors with ease. Glass and wall installations can be completed with separate accessories
- Dimensions of the hole: 20.7 cm (W) x 23.4 cm (H)
- Dimensions of the flap opening: 17.8 cm (W) x 17 cm (H)
- Dimensions (Product): 28 x 26 x 12.5 cm approx.