The award-winning microchip pet solutions made by SureFlap provide security and flexibility in contemporary pet homes by using the pet's already-installed, veterinary-implanted microchip as an electronic door key. All across the world, veterinarians suggest SureFlap devices because they are compatible with all microchip formats. Certain pet care items are made to strengthen the link between pets and their owners and address frequent issues they face.
With the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect and Hub, you can stay in touch with your pet no matter where you are. You can keep tabs on your pet's entrances and exits and manage your pet door from any location with the Microchip Pet Door Connect and Hub. You may also use the Microchip Pet Door to keep out stray animals and provide a secure environment for your pet.
Even while you're not there, the connective aspect allows you to receive notifications so you may be informed when your dogs leave or return.
- Track your pet's behaviour over time, view graphs, spot changes, and learn more about their health and happiness
- Impose curfews
- Utilising an app, remotely lock or unlock the door
- The hub can manage up to 10 devices and is compatible with upcoming Sure Petcare products
- Consists of 1 Microchip Pet Door Connect (which has a collar tag for animals that are not microchipped), 1 Hub (includes power and Ethernet cable)
- Suitable for tiny dogs and cats of any size
- Dimensions (Product): 28 x 26.2 x 12.5 cm approx