Nutrition that supports longer and better quality of life. When dogs have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Dietetic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Dogs with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed. Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your dog's vital kidney function and enhance appetite and increase food intake. This dry food has an irresistible taste that your dog will love. In fact, Prescription Diet k/d is clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
- Nutrition that supports longer and better quality of life
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine to help build and maintain muscle mass
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T) Technology for dogs enhances appetite and increases food intake
- Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Dry Dog Food has an irresistible taste that dogs love
- Helps protect vital kidney function