Save 32%

Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray 500ml

£9.20 Regular price £13.59
SKU: 71870
GTIN: 5012917010510
  • Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
  • Prevents reinfestation
  • Long-lasting, 6-month protection

Buy One Get Second Half Price

*Until 30th May 2024, or while stocks last. This discount is applied automatically at the checkout when you have two of the same product in your basket.

With its fast-acting formula, FRONTLINE® HomeGard helps control flea infestations quickly by killing fleas and larvae in the home. It also prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 6 months. For best results, use in combination with your pet's FRONTLINE® Flea & Tick treatment.

  • Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
  • Prevent recurrence
  • Long-lasting protection for 6 months
  • Not suitable for direct use on animals.

Did you know that fleas on your pets are only 5% of the problem - the other 95% are in the form of eggs, larvae and pupae in your home? When fleas breed on your pets, their eggs fall into the environment, such as your couch or bed, hatching and infecting your pet.

To quickly get rid of flea infestations, use FRONTLINE® HomeGard throughout your home, including under furniture. Don't forget the car if your pet travels too! Use sparingly on wooden or shiny surfaces to prevent staining. After treatment, leave the area for 60 minutes, then ventilate the room.

For complete instructions and warnings, please read the product label before use. Do not use on cats and other animals.

Contains active ingredients: Permethrin: 0.177%, S-Methoprene: 0.00225%

Size 500 ml.